Tuesday 30 January 2018

Last Exchange!

Hello all! Another fantastic week of finding and teaching!

Some highlights from this week were: Great lesson through Facebook with Evan, teaching Hannah, Julius and Ben; our friends who attend biola university. We also found 5 new people to teach this week which is awesome!

Thursday night we also went to go see a less active member and he invited us in to play board games haha we had another member with us and it was great :) he said it was a fun "Mormon party" and his friends never want to play board games with him, so we are going back next week with more members!

Saturday I went on my last exchange in Whittier with Sister Foster! It was sad, but super good. Exchange's were done at 6 pm so we got to teach a couple more lessons before the end of the night. 

Sunday was Stake Conference! Again haha. We got to see a great broadcast ( which you probably all saw as well.) I loved the message of hope and endurance it shared. I especially loved the counsel to "lift where you stand," and to do what you can, and do it cheerfully! 

Today Sister Herrera and I started off the morning going to a free Zumba class, cause, why not? I don't think I have ever sweat so much in my life! It was really hard... and then at noon we went on a hike with the zone... so I am very tired and gross. 

I love you a lot! 


Sister Holt 




No comments:

Post a Comment