Monday 5 February 2018

Teach Repentance...

Hello family! 

 Last Tuesday morning we tried some college campus contacting, it didn't work out so well. There was nobody on the campus. Literally. But, we will try again! Things are pretty great here in the Mar Vista YSA ward! 

 this Sunday we had three friends that we are teaching at church. Julius, Ben, and Hannah. It was really wonderful to have them there. Ben even brought a friend. 

 We also found 4 new friends to teach this week. Two of them are Carlos and Jesus. Carlos was a referral from the Colima Elders, and Jesus was a pass off from the Spanish Elders. They're both really wonderful. We're excited to work with them. They seem super open.

We got to do a little bit of studying outside this week, which was wonderful! I love the sunshine, I love that it is February and it is 85 degrees outside! You can't beat that! 

 We also had a really wonderful lesson with Gabriel this week. He said that he wants to work a little bit harder at reading and praying and coming to church! And he wants to prepare himself to be baptized later this month.

 I'm so grateful for every opportunity I have to serve those who God has brought into my life. It seems like there's another person just waiting to receive the Gospel around every corner.  As soon as I think "surely we must have found everybody," we find another one! & I love that. I know God is preparing His children to receive the Gospel. The Church is true!

Sister Holt 





No comments:

Post a Comment