Monday 22 January 2018

Poutine!

Hello family! 

We started a new transfer this week, which is absolutely crazy! 

Last Monday we took Sister Hicks to the Mission Home for her departure dinner and she was gone the next morning! Slightly nauseating to think that will be me in 5 weeks. 

Tuesday morning I had a really special experience as I started "myplan", and as I reflected over the things I have learned on my mission. I was just so touched to recognize the daughter of God that I have become and the divine worth I have finally realized as I have laboured as His servant. I don't know what I would do without all of this. 

I want to share my testimony of this work and of the Gospel, but words cannot adequately describe the feelings of my heart. So instead I will offer this invitation: go experience it for yourself. That is the only way to know what it is like. Pray often, study the scriptures; ancient and modern, fast, repent. 

This week we did a lot of teaching! Kinda like most other weeks haha but we spent even more time with members this week, most of them members who we don't see at church so often. We need to help these beloved children of God feel the love we and Heavenly Father have for them! This week we will be going back to see many of those brothers and sisters, but this time with other members:) 

We also found 4 really great new investigators! This area just has so much potential! I wish they could have 6 missionaries in this ward! We would probably up the sacrament attendance by 50% if we did that haha and that would be awesome. 

Last night I made poutine for Sister Herrera and myself and it was SO GOOD. 

As for the rest of the week, we've just been trying our very hardest to find, teach, and baptize! 

Love you much! The Church is true! 

Sister Holt 








No comments:

Post a Comment